Sunday 28 February 2010

The Ground - An integral part of the match day.

Right, I warned you I was going to put up a load of pictures in an earlier post which looked at grounds I'd snuck into using the art of stealth and not a little cunning (or bought a ticket for the organised tour) and this is where it starts. I've got loads of badly taken boring pictures and now you're going to look at them. You're going to look at them, think they're boring and also think:

a) I wish he'd stop clogging up my facebook newsfeed with links to this shite. (You clicked on it numbnuts, no one forced you here!)

b) What a twat, thinks he can take 'arty' shots with his piss poor camera. Who does he think he is, a photographer for the Guardian?

c) Why doesn't he get a life and stop taking boring pictures of boring football matches? I bet he's single.

You'd be right on all accounts.


Olympia Stadion, Hertha Berlin II v VFB Luebeck

The Mungersdorfer Stadion, Cologne. 1. FC Cologne v Hoffenheim.

Just outside the Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium, home of Panathinaikos. Shocking hairstyles.

The Creek, Bristol Manor Farm. Too many times.

The Creek, Bristol Manor Farm
Skytteholms IP, Vasalunds IF v Mjallby AIF

Celtic Park, Celtic v Hearts. Situated in probably the roughest looking part of any city I've ever been to, and I've been to Sheffield.

Estadio Jose Alvalade. Designed by someone who was particualry shit at Tetris, comes complete with its own inbuilt Lidl. Classy.

Estadio da Luz, Benfica. Almost impossible to get to this one and I almost lost an arm to a very angry eagle housed in the club shop. Dont get that at Weymouth.

Nyum, nyum, nyum. Friedrich-Ludwig-Jahn-Sportpark, sometimes home of Hertha Berlin and Union Berlin.

Friedrich-Ludwig-Jahn-Sportpark

Amateurstadion, Hertha Berlin II v Vfb Luebeck.

Stade Edmond Machtens, FC Molenbeek Brussels v KAS Eupen. Raymond Goethals, 90's style icon.

Stade Joseph Marien, Royal Union Saint Gilloise v VCE Aalst.

Chalk Lane, Cockfosters v Kings Langley. Ha, I wrote 'cock'. *sniggers*

No comments:

Post a Comment