Wednesday 1 June 2011

Sneaking in at the Nou Camp

Barcelona Champions League Celebrations
Sunday 29 May 2011
Nou Camp, Barcelona
Attendance: 100,000+

To say I was shocked when Josep Guardiola phoned me up, said he was a big fan of AiT and asked if I could take some photos of their Champions League celebrations is a bit of an understatement (and a massive lie). After packing my sombrero and castanets I was able to take up a place in the clouds, unpack my crappy camera and take some trademark AiT ropey pictures. Enjoy!

















4 comments:

  1. confused female reader1 June 2011 at 16:48

    I don't get it - I thought the game was at Wembley.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. confused male reader1 June 2011 at 20:07

    I don't get it... where the pictures of the bogs ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are also no pictures of dogs (barking variety). Or sparsely filled crumbling stands. Booooooooo (not boooourns).

    Carl. From the echo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! I try to give you readers something different and all I get is grief!!

    ReplyDelete