Saturday 11 June 2011

Sneaking in (well, around actually) at Sporting Lisbon

Here on AiT we've already given you some handy hints on how to combine a 'cultural trip' to Lisbon with sneaking off to football grounds, without the missus suspecting a thing. Click here for cheeky tips on Almada and here for Belenenses.

Now, Sporting Lisbon's home ground, the Estádio José Alvalade, is going to take some work on your part. However, there is a shop at the ground and in my extensive knowledge I have learnt that the fillies like three things; knitting, Gloria Gaynor's 'I Will Survive' on teary repeat and shopping. So, there you go the perfect excuse. Tell her you're going on a 'shopping trip'. Don't tell her the shop there is a Lidl. Because it is. And you'd get a slap. Good luck.

Now, to the gallery:



When Tetris goes wrong.




Show off's. So what, I've got a cycle proficiency certificate on my wall.

We got the old AiT chinook out and took this aerial shot of the old ground.

Ha! I'm such a crazy joker. It's actually a replica of the old ground made entirely of sugar. No, really it is. Would I lie to you?

Of course a replica of the old ground made entirely of sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment