This was one of the most dangerous AiT 'Sneaking In' missions so far. I probably wouldn't have bothered going at all if I'd realised that the city of Strasbourg also has a team called FC Kronenbourg, I'd have been all over that tinpot/beer cross in a gaelic shrug of the shoulders. Any jokes about them playing a 1-6-6-4 formation will be instantly deleted.
First, some facts which have been copy and pasted from Wikipedia, then altered slightly to give the impression of some element of research.
- When permission to build the stadium was given the land was in Germany. The land, like the rest of Strasbourg, is now in Le France.
- U2 played here in 1993 supported by The Velvet Underground.
- One of the first bicycle kicks was scored in this stadium, by the Brazilian Leonidas, during the 1938 World Cup.
- The stadium is fully rectangular
- Pope John Paul II played here in 1988 supported by Father Dougal McGuire.
It's on my right as well. Zoinks! I'm surrounded! Decide it's an autopsy on the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters and I should be safe.